Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 18- Last Day

So we all woke up this morning to beautiful sunny weather! We went and had breakfast by the beach. And then we all went out to tan. Not too long after that, we all wanted to go and kayak for a little bit. It was fun kayaking, until we ended up far away from the shore, so we started paddling back immediately. Then we all went right back to tanning for a little bit longer, and had some grape virgin daquries that were really good :) After we had tanned long enough, we got up to go eat lunch. I got the fish and chips, thinking that it would be fried fish again, and it turned out to be grilled fish. I only like fried fish, so I tried to eat some of my grilled fish, but I couldn't finish it because I didn't like it at all. So instead I got a banana split and ate all of that to fill me up :) After lunch it was time to pack up and leave. We had to drive three hours until we got to the airport. It was bumpy on the way back as well. Once we got to the airport, we were able to sit down and have dinner with each other one last time after they had all checked there bags in. After dinner it was time to say goodbye to everyone. Everyone else was heading back to Houston, me and Aunt Cathy were going to stay one more night in Fiji, and then head to Australia. It was sad saying bye to everyone. I really made a lot of good friendships on this trip, and I hope we all have a reunion as soon as I get back to the states! But for now, I can't wait to go to Australia and see Becca and her family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment